Modify Your Divorce Agreement

Trusted Divorce Modification Lawyer

Discuss Your Changes in a Free Evaluation

As St. Louis family law lawyers, we understand that family and life circumstances can change rapidly. People can change jobs, re-marry, move within or out of the state, and as children grow, their needs change as well. When life changes, the need to develop or modify your parenting plan, court-ordered child support, and other related issues also arise. Work with our firm to ensure that your best interests and the interests of your children are protected under all circumstances.

Our St. Louis family attorneys can help you:

  • Modify current child support order if your (or your spouse's) financial situation has changed
  • File a motion to modify so that a new custody plan can be entered
  • Obtain sole custody of your child or children
  • Obtain an emergency order if your child or children are in danger

Whether you are filing for a modification to revise your child support amount or simply want to improve your child's custody arrangements, our attorneys at Pedano, O'Shea, McGavic & Hogenmiller, LLC have extensive experience with modifications. Don't hesitate to contact our firm if you just want to explore the possibility of modifying an existing divorce settlement and are curious about your options. We provide comprehensive legal advice and support every step of the way.

Cost-Effective Divorce Modifications - Call Today

For affordable legal representation, you can rely on Pedano, O'Shea, McGavic & Hogenmiller, LLC. Explore your options and learn how your modification will affect your children, finances, and your living situation. We are located in Chesterfield and serve St. Charles County and surrounding areas.

Call to reach a member of our firm for a complimentary consult.

Our Videos

Learn More

Tell Us About Your Case

We can discuss your family's unique needs in a free case evaluation.

Name: Email: Phone:
Are You A New Client? Message: Send Info