Our experienced family law attorneys at Pedano, O'Shea, McGavic & Hogenmiller, LLC located in Chesterfield represent clients who are struggling with any family-related legal matter, including divorce and child custody. Our team is ready to be your personal advocate as you navigate through this difficult time. We understand the stress and emotions that you are going through, and we want to do all we can to help you resolve your matter as quickly as possible. We are committed to providing every single client with experienced and affordable legal representation for all legal matters affecting the family.
The benefits of hiring a divorce lawyer include:
- Legal knowledge and support. Divorce attorneys are professionals who understand divorce laws and what you are entitled to receive by law. To get the most beneficial terms possible out of your divorce (including child support, asset division, and child custody), work with a competent divorce lawyer.
- Reduced stress. Divorces can cause enormous stress. But with a divorce attorney, he or she will typically take care of all the work for you so you can focus on rebuilding your personal life.
- Help with paperwork. Divorce and other family law issues require piles of paperwork. If paperwork is filed incorrectly, your case can be delayed or even thrown out. Your divorce attorney can help you file all necessary paperwork in a timely manner and avoid mistakes that can hurt your case.
- Objectivity. A divorce attorney can act as an effective and unbiased mediator who can help relieve tension between the parties involved. We can be your voice of reason and guide you in making decisions that are sound and practical.
- Cost-effective and quick solutions. Divorce lawyers deal with divorces and other family issues on a daily basis. We know exactly how the process goes and what it takes to resolve it in the most efficient manner possible.
Our holistic approach to family law ensures that our clients will be provided with effective representation from the start of the case through later modifications as your family's circumstances change. Whether you are seeking a mediated divorce, contested divorce, or an uncontested divorce, our divorce attorneys are at your service no matter how complicated your family issues.
Contact Our Pedano, O’Shea, McGavic & Hogenmiller, LLC
We realize that each case we take is as unique as the family that is involved. To meet the individual needs of each of our clients, we personalize your representation to build the strongest possible case for you. With some cases, this means working meticulously toward an agreement between the parties involved. For other clients, it means preparing to present a contested case for trial before the court. Regardless of the case or strategy, we ensure that we understand our client's needs on a personal level so that we can cater to each client's individuality.
Call us today and schedule a free consultation to discuss the details of your divorce.